Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Yay for blogging!

Okay so Whitley and Ashley sort of inspired me to start this - and I think it's really going to be helpful. I really enjoy downloading about what's going on and being able to share it - but I felt like that was sort of conceited to think what I had to say was interesting. However, since Ashley (Fazal, Naeem's wife) and Whitley seem more than adequately humble and I've recently become addicted to reading their blogs - I think it's okay.
So rather than just sum up Nick and I's crazy life for the past few months, I think I'll just start right where we're at. Today I'm at school (until 2:00) and I definitely just fell asleep in class. I don't know where my bad student behaviors are coming from but this semester I have reached the epitomy of bad educational behaviors. I'm ashamed, honestly. I have about 46,003 assignments that I need to work on during my hour break that's coming up but I'm craving some Word. I think every day it becomes so much more clear to me how much I've been insanely craving the Lord since this summer. It's nice to yearn, but it's so hard to feel that all too familiar disastifaction when your schedule doesn't allow you to fill your cravings sufficiently. Okay I'm off to speech class - for those of you who have heard the hilarious stories, hopefully there will be more today.

Peace & Love -

No comments: