What a fun week - a little bit of madness but isn't it the most fun that way?
Today was my first day off since last Monday but I feel like thankfully God still plunges through my head when it's busy.
In everyone I met this week and all the people I talked to - one thought clearly remains:
Christ is beautiful, radiant, raw & the only truth in this world.
He is drawing people to Him, and His call is really not unanswerable.
In our lives, with our schedules - we want to tune Him out and do His "stuff" and all the while - His face is there, patient, willing, and ready when we will open our eyes.
I'm excited about Mosaic, wherever God takes our body - wherever He takes us in His body - seeing that face in worship, seeing it on His people's faces, discerning the yearn on the faces of those who don't know Him... it will be a really fun life.
I'm WAY excited about this week - I have all day Wednesday & Friday off so I'm going to get in PLENTY of time with my husband, do some great Mosaic stuff & maybe (hopefully) have a little tattoo action.
Peace & Love - Jac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, baby. I love how the Lord just zaps us sometimes with one word or phrase. Your words "His call is really not unanswerable" got me right to the core.
Thank you for being His vessel and speaking to my heart. I'm (of course) ignoring the last sentence of your post :)
Post a Comment