This has been the best weekend so far in Charlotte.
Friday: Nick & I had a sweet night - talked & ate tofu burritos.
Saturday: prayer with Mosaicinites, then like 15 hours of unadulterated couple love.
Saturday night: Lauren & Jared Hogan stopped by. AWESOME. We met some new friends Jon & Tammi, who like us so much they spent the night and we all stayed up till 2:30am talking. We'll see them in New York someday.
Sunday: 4th service, awesome. God showed up. Random snow blizzard for like five minutes at our apartment.
Sunday night: we traveled to Newspring with C. Whitley & Joel. She's strong, he's hilarious. It was fun.
Monday night: band practice at our house.
Please check out the pictures here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlottejac/
It's starting to feel like home, I still miss my sister, Merry, Laura, my mom & COUNTLESS OTHERS, but I'm moving past bitter and lonely into sad & hopeful.
Theme for the weekend:
Isaiah 1:19: '...if you are willing and obedient...'. I'm neither but I want to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just want to say that Jon and Tammi are the best friends you could ask for. I give my heartfelt approval of this relationship. I also approve of your assessment of Joel and Whitley. Kudos!
Thank you for joining the obsession. I was unaware of it, but I appreciate it all the same.
hey, can you please inform me on how to put the actual video on the site? i tried it, but it only pasted the link.
Jessi-Thanks for being there for me! You really helped me out and I appreciate that!
Post a Comment