What can I say? This has been a GREAT two weeks. Nick & I went to Atlanta and got away - God pressed the reset button on my life. Every question or need I've had since we got married had some light shed on it. I'll post more soon about all we heard but here's a quote that's kept me going from the wonderful Kristy Nockels "A good daughter is so secure in the love and relationship with her Father, she makes an amazing sibling." Something to think on...
Charlotte is good, Mosaic is booming as always - our community here still sort of amazes me. A bunch of mosaic young ladies went out to dinner last Friday and it was so encouraging because Meredith was there - like it's supposed to be. Saturday I finished at Anthro and it wasn't anything but a peaceful closing of a chapter. It was time to go and God made it so much easier than I expected. The only hardship was the buyer's remorse I had at the mini-shopping spree I took to take advantage of my discount for the last time.
Today I started my job and it was suprising but still awesome. It's going to be great to have almost all my weekends off and it's just great to be in such a positive atmosphere - that's so weird getting used to. I love it. More time with Nick, more sunshine and healthy living, more relaxation, and much much more domesticity. I'm excited.
More updates later. I'll take my camera this week so you can see my cute adorable little bosses: Jakey, Sidney, & Madison. Right now I need to get to bed because I'm trying to recommit to the gym in the mornings. Anybody want to be my YMCA buddy?
Much love - Jessi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment