Monday, September 18, 2006

Life Update

Just a few updates -

- Baby Boy is doing good, growing like a weed! We're still totally at a loss for a name but it will come:)
- I started a new business which has really breathed a breath of fresh air into my life. God is providing and making life thrilling! I'd love to tell you more about it if you're interested.
- My friends and family are the absolute best. I just wish I could be for them what they are for me. All in all, God is still pointing out that He is the best friend I could ask for... He's the only one responsible for me and He's the only worth living.
- Nick is doing good but still looking for a full time job. We'd truly covet your prayers on that issue. If you know of ANYONE or ANYTHING that is looking for help, please let us know!

Other than that, here's a song that's been on my heart lately, hope it blesses you:
(Jennifer Knapp)
I sit here and question why my God loves me
Though I have never done a good thing
Or a righteous deed
And though I’m rich, I claim that I’m poor
Crying over earthly things I know I can’t afford but
He who died is greater than these
I should be thankful, praying on my knees
Crying

Alpha and Omega
Prince of Peace
O, my king of Kings
The Great I Am, Jehovah Jireh
Who cares for me
The Holy One, the Holy Father of the Blessed Trinity
All Consuming Fire burn in me

Now I never claimed to be anymore than I am
Anymore than I seem
In fact I bill myself so much less than I am
So much less than He sees
So may I hold out with an open hand
This frail life of mine and pray that You can make it stand

Most Holy God it’s all I need to say that I’m thankful
I can believe in the

Alpha and Omega
Prince of Peace
O, my king of Kings
The Great I Am, Jehovah Jireh
Who cares for me
The Holy One, the Holy Father of the Blessed Trinity
All Consuming Fire burn in me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out the Apollo Group (University of Phoenix, etc.) website for job opportunities that are updated regularly. There is a University of Phoenix campus in your area (Charlotte)and I think that there are a couple of the sister campuses too (I stand corrected if I am wrong-the job sites notes which campus it is for). Really excellent benefits including 100% tutition assistance for employees, 80% for their spouses to attend school. I have been with the company since May (I work at the Columbia, SC campus) and it has been great-really positive culture.

Link: http://www.apollogrp.edu/Careers

Although I may not know you personally, I will definately keep the job search in my prayers...


Take care-Nika

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Yay for baby boy...

Yay for new business.....

Yay for a great friend!

You're a Godsend.