Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Updates

I'm mildly obsessed with Thanksgiving and Christmas and this is my favorite time of year.

We finally picked a baby name, we actually stole it from Kathy Helou. We're not telling unless you REALLY want to know and you promise you won't butcher it or name reasons you don't like it. We only have ten weeks and this name works, don't spoil it for us:).

I'm off bedrest and hopefully won't have to go back on. We're slowly getting everything together for the babe and our first shower is the weekend after Thanksgiving! Get excited!

Love you friends - Jess

3 comments:

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

I've got to know the name...please e-mail me the name.

Nika said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better...I have been praying for you...I will be back in Charlotte (and the Visualite) on Dec 3rd and I would love to hear the name as well.

Have a beautiful Thanksgiving holiday....see you soon.

Always, Nika

Anonymous said...

I want to hear the name!!! I also want to see you ASAP! I'll be back in Rock Hill tomorrow through Dec 12... Let's get together, PLEASE!

<3, Lauren

(email me the name if you feel so inclined... lauren.westfall@gmail.com)