It's been a tumultous few weeks - but ever exciting! Last week I got to spend the week with my sweet sister and neices and it was so, so refreshing. I cannot imagine loving a child more than my sweet girls but supposedly - it's possible.
Speaking of baby boy, he's measuring a little big so it may be sooner than we expected which is now not so scary. Meredith and Stephanie opened their home in Columbia last weekend for our first shower and we did feel very showered with love! We received all our crib bedding, our bassinet, our monitoring system, and tons of cute clothes. It's VERY exciting to start looking at everything and know it's for our babe, who is going to be here so soon.
Pregnancy is still really fun, there are just terribly sucky symptoms - but for the most part I actually think theres parts of it I'll miss. I am getting to the point where I feel like I have an alien in my stomach. The new crazy thing he's doing is what the midwife describes as the 'startle reflex' when he wakes up and I promise you, it seems like he's definitely having a seizure but apparently, he's just a jumpy sleeper. Either way - I can't wait to meet him!
That's all I got for now. Love you friends - Jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww. so sweet. how exciting!
Post a Comment