Wednesday, November 16, 2005

so much to say


Okay first of all - I truly did try to avoid it, but since I've gotten like ten IM's asking about the diet, I'll outline it really briefly and pretty unknowingly. What it basically is returning to the garden. You can eat as much as you want or need of fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, & grains. The idea is to eat 85% raw foods and 15% cooked foods. The one thing that is limited is fruits, which you try to keep to only 15% of your diet. Basically, theres a great deal of infomation on why red meat, poultry, dairy, & fish are distorted heavily from what they used to be and the hormones and injections in them now are really polluting our bodies. Moreover, all the preservatives & additives in any processed foods are affecting us a lot more than we know. So you stick to raw and some cooked fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, & grains then supplement in with tons of water, supplements that give you the nutriets you need, and carrot juice three times a day. Also when you take your carrot juice, you take some stuff called BarleyMax which gets your digestive system back to where it needs to be. For more information, you should really check out www.hacres.com. But from my own personal testimony, I really truly love it. Anything that takes away my cravings for sweets, refined carbs, pizza, and above all Diet Coke is great by me. I really feel like a million bucks not to mention just really free from the desire to please myself with food or worry about food constantly.

No comments: