Wednesday, February 08, 2006

what's it all about?

So I read my post from last night and I realized that I may have been a bit crazy from sleep medicine. Today was like another half-awake day... but I feel like God gave me a great deal of clarity in this madness. I feel like God's pointing out all these issues plaguing our society and really plaguing believers and I'm just angry with Satan. Let's keep this on our minds family - it's not about our issues. It's not about our troubles - it's about Him, about glorifying Him. Please help me with this as well.

I heard a great tip a few years ago & I'm going to put it into effect again. Every day I spend too much time worrying about myself, taking precious time from Him or His people - I'm going to write the words "Satan won" beside the date in my journal. Hopefully this will remind me that the war is won but the battles are still being fought daily. All satan has to do is consume our minds and he has everything: our time, our passion, our power. I'm going to be praying for everyone, especially my Mosaic family - it's so easy for us to get pulled off our track.

I'm sorry for this rant, I'm just really fired up right now. I'm mad at the time I've wasted & the people I've slowed down. I want to be done with practicing life, I'm ready to fight. I suppose it's time to go to battle.

I love you all so much.

1 comment:

inthemiddleoflife said...

you got it girl. keep those challenges coming. we are supposed to be like 'iron sharpening iron' and that doesn't sound like it should be a warm fuzzy, does it?

love-you-more-than-sunshine, momma