Friday, April 21, 2006

Exhausted but Excited.

It's Friday and I don't have to be back at work for like 67 hours. Life is sweet.

I keep wondering when life is going to go back to normal but I think that may never happen. I'm not sure what I thought was normal but things just feel so different and new as of the past few weeks and I don't think I want normal back.

My job is still fun and sometimes I think if I do another load of laundry I'll freak but most times I think oh my gosh, this is my job - what a blessing. Those times make me explode with laughter.

BUT - the biggest difference in the daily increase of community around us. Kalle & Shawn may as well be our brother in sister we see them so much and there is this body of women rising up around me - they give me hope and excitement, encouragement, love & a good deal of sharpening. All in all, life is on the up. It's still life, there's still sin & nasty and hurt but God's just opening my eyes to His reality. It's not situational based, it's just underlying goodness.

So here's the excitement coming up, get pumped up:
...Kal's wedding and all the festivities: weekend in Charleston, impending - showers....the wedding itself!
... our house is almost built! We move out in two weeks!
... Merry's graduating & will be in chartown soon soon soon!
... my husband and I are going on a date tonight.

Peace & Love
JAC

No comments: