Well it's been quite a while since I sat down and updated the old blog so I figure there's no time like the present. Life is sort of zipping by far far faster than I enjoy, but at the same time the future brings goodness and its fun. We're moved into the townhouse and so far its great. It still feels slightly foreign, but all in all - it is a massive blessing.
Speaking of blessings, Nick and I recently found out that as of right now we're about nine weeks pregnant. Suprised and elated, we're settling into the idea of being parents, all the while knowing it's a concept we're not going to grasp for a while. Last night I had a hard night so we ended up going to the emergency room to check everything out because I was having some pretty bad cramping. While it was a scary night and I don't want to repeat it, we got to hear the babies heart beat and get a sweet little look at Baby C.
More hilarious pregnancy updates to come. It's nothing if not fun filled.
Blessings
JAC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah it has been a long time waiting for me for this sweet baby. I have been dreaming of being an aunt since my first ultrasound and truly feel like I am going through this vicariously. I am nauseous, nervous, more excited than I can say and more deliriously joy filled at the thought of a little offspring of my heart and sis and second favorite man in the world! So.. I cannot wait for you sweet C. BLESSING!
Jessi, I am so glad I clicked on your blog today... I am sooo excited for you! CONGRATS!! You are going to make such an awesome mom! I hope you are doing well and golly I wish Katie were here so I could run into you sometime b/c its been forever!! Take care and again I am so happy! you and nick are going to have an adorable little boy or girl!
<3 Anne Marie Wicker
GROUP BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to photograph...swoon....and love all over this baby!! You will be an amazing mother...and I know that Nick ....too ...will be a great father...
So so happy for you
Post a Comment