Saturday, July 01, 2006

I love morning sickness

So two factors have led to my new permanant home - our couch. Those two factors are my decreased hours at work (thanks to the "weekend" nanny filling in for me on the 5 day trips to the mountains with the family I work for) and morning sickness that actually lasts all day. The best way to describe the gross nauseaus feeling is to compare it to when you take your vitamins and forget to eat. It's not really pleasant, but I've heard much worse stories so I'm thankful it's not too too too bad.

So the upside is I get a lot of reading time and a LOT of TV time. I watch alot of Discovery Health Channel & TLC because they have fun baby & delivery shows. I read alot of bible study stuff & fun fiction books and I also sleep ALOT.

Theres really no spiritual or deep point to this blog unless it's to say appreciate feeling well when you do. Baby Connolly is worth any and all nasty feelings but I'm about ready for this first trimester to be over.

However if you need any information about how to make sour cream muffins or how to deliver a baby in a car while driving down the highway - I'm your girl.
Much love friends, Jess

No comments: