I want to blog but I really don't have anything exciting to say. I'll do the most interesting things in list forms to make this fun for both of us:
a) Pregnancy is making me cry all the time. Talking about Whitley's new boyfriend made me cry three times today.
b) Nick is going out of town on Friday until next Wednesday - I'm going to be lost in this world. Will someone come stay with me?
c) I finally found a doctor who will work with our crazy no-insurance selfs and I'm really excited!
d) I know it's psycho, but we're selling the townhouse. I know we JUST moved in but there are a million complications and well, we're moving out. More updates later.
OKay - any questions?
Haha... love love friends.
Jessi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sorry that my story made you cry....but it was a healthy cry....right?
thanks for letting me share my story with you...it does my heart good to have friends that will get excited with me....
i.read.your.blog.
and i love you :)
Post a Comment