Wednesday, August 02, 2006

All of a sudden

All of a sudden, I woke up on Monday morning and realized I had swallowed a bowling ball in my sleep. For the first time, the fact that I'm pregnant really hit me because for the first time in my life the idea of sucking in is actually impossible. I tried - it's futile. There is just a hard sack of goodness protruding beneath my belly button.

I was so amazed at this phenomeno, I went to pregnancy.com to make sure that other pregnant women looked like me during their fourth month because if not, I'm just big and in serious trouble. Thankfully, some were smaller but some were bigger and I felt comforted.

After eating a sodium filled meal of sushi (don't worry - I steared clear of the raw stuff) with my Whitley & her roomate Angela, the talented Candice snapped a few prego pics in the parking lot. These reveal the aforementioned appendix to my body but also let the public in on the secret that I only wash my hair once during the weekend and I lock my makeup box away until Thursday night. So enjoy but look with caution - these are not your glamorous maternity shots. Whitley did an amazing job with the canvas she had - but the face is a bit swoll and blotchy:).

I have a lot more intimate and deep issues I want to share and hear all of your thoughs on... but I think I need a few days for the Lord to mold them. Get excited.

Peace & Love.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Can we please start a club? Yay for not washing your hair. Or wearing makeup other than Sunday morning. Folks, this is just who I am. Take it or leave it.

Can't WAIT to see the prego pics. :)

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

to see pix of the lovely jessi darling pregnant at 4 months...go here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92034865@N00/sets/

then click on: jessi: pregnancy

love,
candice whitley ;)