Good morning world! I love you!
I just want to say thank you Lord for about a billion blessings.
I've been awake for two hours so far on my birthday and my heart is bursting with love love love for this world.
Last night I got to meet Nurah Fazal who will either marry the baby boy in my belly or be BFF with the baby girl in my belly. I am actually overjoyed and can't wait to go see her again today. I have amazing friends and a STELLAR husband.
At noon I'm eating lunch with Nick and any kind of Nick/food combo makes me so excited. Then it's off to the hospital to see Nurah & Ash. At 3:30 I have a doctor's appointment where I'm going to beg my doctor to give me an ultrasound so I can finally know if we're having Joaquin or Talitha (even though Naeem hates both of those names and now Nick is rethinking the boy name). Tonight Kal & Stace are throwing a eating party/slumber party for me where we're going to eat great pregnant food such as pizza, hot sauce, pickles, and banana peppers. Friday Meredith, Laura, and hopefully Steph from Columbia will be in town to play. And Saturday Nick has a million tricks up his sleeve and I think we'll be galavanting off to the Biltmore House to eat at there buffet:).
And I tell you what - even after this birthday goodness is over - life is still really really really grand.
Much love, Jac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment