Just for reference: Baby Connolly is doing good - growing normal with a strong heartbeat. In about two weeks we'll find out what the sex is so I wanted to let my friends weigh in on potential boy/girl names before we have to rule out half of them. I also wanted a little feedback on our potential names since we were dead set in our first choices and wise council helped us back down from our multicultural array of weirdness:).
2 disclaimers: Some of these Nick doesnt totally approve of and some of these may be potential names that my sister & Josh want. However, they have seven names picked out and no boys yet so I think its okay to steal a boy name or two.
Here are the choices so far:
(Boy)
Joaquin Powell Connolly (Jax)
Leighton Powell Connolly
Powell Nick Connolly
Liam ____ Connolly
Levi ____ Connolly
Malachi Nick Connolly (Chi)
(Girl)
Talitha Katherine Connolly
Taleigh Katherine Connolly (Taleigh Kate)
Eden Owen Connolly
Okay- go ahead and have free reign. Just be warned, we may not heed your warnings.
Love love.
Jess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ok, you asked...so here goes.
(cos you know the #1 rule of a mother/mother-in-love is never to give advice unless you're asked)
My favs are:
Leighton Powell Connolly (since the Lord gave me a vision this child would have the gift of evangelism on the level of Franklin, Leighton Ford is his uncle and similarly gifted...)
and
Taleigh Katherine Connolly - i really love the Taleigh Kate name because it incorporates my 2 favorites girls...jessica ashLEIGH
and Katherine elizabeth.
I also love Joaquin and am a little torn on that one - particularly the JAX ref., but seeing the LFC in print just did it for me.
You know, of course, that I can't wait to love on baby C no matter the name. But you did ask. ly, momma
Post a Comment