Monday, August 28, 2006

It's down to the wire kiddos

Thursday is the big day. Time to put your guess and name suggestion in now. I've only heard from my mom and Jenny Parker Harris. Do you think it's a boy or a girl? Do you want it named Randi (like my dad) or Kalle (like Kalle)? You decide!

Much love friends -
Jess

3 comments:

JandK Walters said...

Ok so I am going to go for it I kindof think it is a girl now Talley kate, lets see but you know I am already in love with Jauquin too even if i dont know how to spell his name so lets see..i am just not sleeping now I am FILLED to the brim with excitment for my first neice:) or nephew!!! I cannot wait and lets just go ahead and say I am going to be the worlds best aunt God ever created! LOVE! K

JandK Walters said...

JOSH WALTERS says, "There ain't no doubt money...it's a bizzoy." Go ahead, write it down, tell your neighbor, take a picture, fax somebody, anybody, go ahead and tell them it's a boy. For sure. I love you guys. Really. I am so excited for you. Peace love. Dub.

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

It's a girl. Period.